How to Apply
Instructions to understand website.
If you don't have an account ? Click here
If you are a registered User, Click here.
Inorder to view current jobs, Click here.
If you forgot password, Click here.
For any query, Click here
|S.NO||ADVERTISEMENT NO||JOB CODE||POSITION TITLE||FIELD||APP. SALARY||OPENING DATE||CLOSING DATE|
|Currently NO job available|
CAREER JOBS 91
Note / Instructions
- The organization reserves the right to withdraw / cancel vacancies at any time or to reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason. If a large number of applications are received the most eligible candidates who possess relevant experience will be shortlisted for test / interview.
- Where the last degree is First division, only one Second division from Matric onward is acceptable for eligibility. Candidates having Third division in academic career will not be eligible.
- First Class / 1st Division means CGPA 2.5/4.00 for semester system or minimum 60% marks for annual system of examination.
- Maximum age limit on closing date of advertisement is 35 years. However relaxation in age limit to government serving / retired employees will be granted as per rules.
- Candidates already serving in Government / Semi Government organizations must bring NOC along with copies of other attested academic documents; otherwise they will not be entertained for test / interviews.
- Degrees / Certificates should only be from Universities / Institutions as recognized by the “HEC”, “PEC” and "PMC" (former PMDC) where applicable.
- Please mention valid postal address / contact number/mobile number for information regarding test / interview through mail / text message / telephone calls.
- Selection of candidates will be made on provisional basis and joining will be subject to complete Security Clearance and Medical Fitness.
- Academic Certificates / Driving licenses will be verified from the issuing authorities.
- Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply. Dual nationality (self / spouse) are not eligible.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.